Here is a side by side comparison of our family owned company and carpet cleaning process vs the competition in Austin, TX:
1. We pre-vaccum every carpet that we clean to remove as much loose dry soil and deposits prior to using hot water extraction.
2. We use Trashed Green Label Organic Cleaning Solution while the competition uses non-organic chemicals.
- Trashed Green is CRI approved by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) as a prespray and it will not void manufacturer warranties that require the use of CRI approved products.
- It is a Green product as defined by many standards. It is the only green product on the market that states the green statement on it’s label.
- The surfactant in Trashed Green is organic.
3. After we pre-spray, we use powered agitation to dry clean the carpet further loosening any remaining dry soil and deposits. This step allows for us to use far less water in the hot water rinse step than the competition which is better for the environment and allows for faster dry times for our carpet cleaning customers.
4. We rinse the carpets using filtered hot water in our low moisture process leaving the customer with clean carpets, that dry quickly, without essentially any residue or mineral deposits left behind.
5. We rake the carpets and apply protection. The raking process lifts the pile fibers allowing the carpets to dry more efficiently and better maintain its structural integrity which helps to prolong the life of the carpet and protection provides stain resistance.
6. We take it a step beyond just the eco-friendly cleaning solutions, filtered water and overall process by using top of the line equipment that runs on electric and propane vs the competition using gas powered combustion to power their machines.
7. We are Certified by the Carpet and Rug Institutes Seal of Approval program:
- Hiring Seal of Approval service providers is the best way to ensure that your carpet is being cleaned with quality products. Not all carpet cleaning products clean equally well and some may even damage carpet fibers. Using Seal of Approval service providers also is the best way to make sure your residential or commercial carpet warranties are being met since many major carpet manufacturers require or strongly recommend the use of Seal of Approval products. Read more about the CRI here.
Most importantly, we are going to do a great job at a fair price that our clients will benefit from and we apply these same principles across all of the services we offer including the cleaning of tile, wood, upholstery, mattresses,etc.
Please let us know if you have any questions and thanks for your consideration.
The Fresh Floors & More Family